What happens in a Consultation?
During the initial consultation, a thorough case history is taken (i.e.: a lot of questions are asked!) in order to understand your needs. Some naturopathic diagnostic examinations (eg: iris analysis, blood typing, zinc testing) are included and an individual treatment plan is formulated – aimed at a level you feel comfortable with.
Follow-up visits are necessary to provide unconditional support, monitor progress and make any changes to your treatment – I never suggest what you cannot achieve.
Do you need to see a naturopath?
- feel under par, not 100%,
- catch colds and flu’s easily,
- lack the energy to carry out the daily tasks of life,
- experience recurring illnesses & allergies,
- have unresolved skin complaints,
- suffer from pain and discomfort,
- have problems digesting your meals,
- can’t sleep,
- feel depressed, anxious or stressed…then you should visit a naturopath.
All of these and many other health-related issues can be effectively managed by an individual naturopathic program.
A naturopathic practitioner can offer specialist advice on diet, lifestyle, vitamins, minerals and herbs to best suit your needs & help you to feel better.
Naturopathy clients range from small children to the elderly and everyone in between! If you suffer from an existing condition, our aim is to alleviate symptoms whilst identifying and treating the underlying causes. If you are feeling well and want to remain well naturopathy can fine tune your health so you feel terrific – ready to deal to life’s challenges!
Preventing illness, staying healthy, energised & happy is our goal.